1. Contest Eligibility:
- This contest aims at propagating awareness on credit information and TransUnion CIBIL processes, products and solutions.
- This contest is open to participants in India for contest period from _________ to ______________ and applicable only to persons who have attained 18 years of age. Employees of TransUnion CIBIL and its partner companies/ agencies/entities are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- In order to be eligible, the Participant/s should follow/ be an existing follower on the LinkedIn TransUnion CIBIL Page
- In order to be eligible to win the contest, Participant/s need to select correct option from the multiple choice answers to all the 10 questions appearing on the contest form link.
- Multiple entries per participant are not allowed.
- Contest form link will be accessible on the TransUnion CIBIL LinkedIn page from desktop and mobile phones during the contest period
- “Contest” shall mean this contest being conducted on LinkedIn by TransUnion CIBIL Limited for promoting awareness on its processes, products and services
- “Contest Period" shall mean, a period starting at 10:00 am and ending on the same day on 10:00 pm
- “Prize(s)” in relation to this campaign shall be merchandise and each winner will be given one unit. There will be 10 (Ten) winners in total.
- “Participant/s” for the purpose of this Campaign shall mean any resident Indian individual aged 18 years and above who are followers on the TransUnion CIBIL LinkedIn page. Employees of TransUnion CIBIL are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2. General Terms ∓ Conditions:
The participant agree to the following:
- The Contest is in no way associated with or sponsored, endorsed or administered by LinkedIn. All information in the contest is collected by TransUnion CIBIL Limited and not LinkedIn
- The participation in the contest shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the terms and conditions governing the Contest and shall select / click on ‘Yes’ in the google form
- TransUnion CIBIL shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received as part of this Contest as it may deem fit.
- Participant agrees and consents to TransUnion CIBIL posting their names and pictures on TransUnion CIBIL LinkedIn Page.
- Each participant is deemed to have released TransUnion CIBIL from any claims and liabilities that may specifically arise in relation to their participation in this contest by accepting these terms and conditions.
- TransUnion CIBIL shall not be responsible for any charges, levies, costs incurred by the participants to participate.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
- In case any litigation (of any nature whatsoever)/claim is filed against TransUnion CIBIL in connection with the entry made by the participant and TransUnion CIBIL suffers damages as a result of same. The participant shall be fully responsible for all the consequences arising out of the same and shall indemnify TransUnion CIBIL against any costs, losses, charges expenses, demands, damages, cost of such litigation/ claim proceedings etc.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the TransUnion CIBIL with respect to selection of eligible participants and winners.
- The information posted on this website (Information) is for generic informational purposes only and is meant for consumer education and awareness about credit scores, credit history and credit reporting. The Information posted on the Website does not constitute credit advice and the user will need to consider the same and take independent informed decisions. No part of this Information may be quoted out of context, distorted, distributed, published and/ or reproduced in any form and manner whatsoever
3. Selection of Winners ∓ Prize
- The first 10 correct entries with correct answers will be selected as winners, subject to the Participant meeting the eligibility criteria
- Selection of the winner shall be at the sole discretion of TransUnion CIBIL Limited
- After the selection, each winner will be asked to share their residential addresses via email to dispatch the merchandise, email will be sent from official TransUnion CIBIL Limited id (Email)
TransUnion CIBIL disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue with the participation in the contest due to equipment malfunction, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the TransUnion CIBIL’s control, or otherwise. The TransUnion CIBIL disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. TransUnion CIBIL disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The TransUnion CIBIL is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. TransUnion CIBIL shall not be liable and / or responsible to the participant in any manner whatsoever.